Why Pregnancy Partners?Neil Pattison and Denys Court at Pregnancy Partners in Parnell, Auckland provide a total service of experienced, professional and personalised maternity care.
- Neil Pattison founded Pregnancy Partners, one of Auckland’s leading obstetric practices 20 years ago.
- Neil and Denys are both highly qualified obstetricians with a wealth of experience in all aspects of childbirth and maternity care.
- Neil and Denys work closely with Insight Radiology with whom they share professional rooms. They can offer you the convenience of high quality scanning services simultaneously with clinic visits.
- Neil Pattison trained both at National Women’s Hospital Auckland and in the United Kingdom. He has also taught obstetrics at Auckland University and was head of the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Department at National Women’s Hospital in Auckland, where he specialised in complications of pregnancy.
- Denys Court has 30 years’ experience in obstetrics and gynaecology in both the public and private sectors, most recently as the Clinical Director of Secondary Maternity (Obstetrics) Auckland City Hospital; and is joining Pregnancy Partners from 1 July 2016. He has a Fellowship of the Royal Australia and New Zealand College of O&G and the Australasian College of Legal Medicine.
Denys’s background also includes a previous academic appointment as Senior Lecturer, Auckland School of Medicine and a Research Fellowship at the University of California San Francisco in the Cardiovascular Research Institute.
Find out more